PRESIDENT/THE BIG HUBBUB
Willy Chyr - chyr [at] uchicago.edu
- Make sure everything runs smoothly, etc
Alessandra Stevens - aes [at] uchicago.edu
- Record on a spreadsheet all the transactions that occur through JELLY. Equipment purchase, fund raising profits, material cost, etc.
- Sign reimbursement forms.
- Send the president of JELLY monthly reports of the club's transactions. Report should say how much was spent, how much was made, etc.
- Make sure that the club doesn't go broke.
FUND RAISING HEAD
Daniela Petuchowski (autumn) - daniela [at] uchicago.edu
Lucy Little (winter and spring) - lalittle [at] uchicago.edu
- Organize fund raising events (face painting at parties, chinese bun sales, etc)
- Make sure that events are followed through
- Make sure that the supplies are sufficient and people know where they are supposed to be.
- Organize receipts that were used to purchase material for fund raising event.
- Figure out how much profit made per event
- Report to Treasurer and give treasurer the money
Jennifer Thall - jthall [at] uchicago.edu
- Get the word out about JELLY!
- design and print posters, postcards, flyers, etc
- promote JELLY shows and workshops when we organize them.
- Be in touch with other RSOs.
- Create a spreadsheet that has all of JELLY's equipment (this will happen once we have our new storage space)
- When people borrow items from JELLY, record their name and email on the spread sheet. Follow up in 1 week.
Lucy Chang - luchang [at] uchicago.edu
- Hold onto face paint and balloons when not being used for event
- Make sure that people get the supplies they need for an event
- know who is to be using what and make sure things like balloon pumps and brushes aren't lost.
- make sure that we don't run out of balloons and face paint
- order face paint and balloons when we're low
- give receipts to Treasurer for reimbursement
SILKS LESSONS ORGANIZER
Kate Levinstein - kate8 [at] uchicago.edu
- Organize silks lessons
- Report to JELLY's treasurer and president cost of lessons and number of people taking lessons
- Make sure that people are going to lessons
- deal with studio, etc
WORKSHOP/CONVENTION PLANNING ASSISTANT
- Help plan a workshop once a quarter (getting a mime artist to give a lesson on campus, stuff like that)
- Help plan JELLY's trips to juggling conventions (only one major one to Minneapolis in February)
JUGGLING SESSION LEADERS
Adam Palmer - ampalmer [at] uchicago.edu
Cord Melton - scmelton [at] uchicago.edu
- Bring juggling equipment to Henry Crown Green Room once a week for about an hour.
- Teach newbies how to juggle
- Make sure we still have all our equipment at the end of each section